HELP: Resources and Contacts
I have a Crisis!
If you are in crisis and feel the need to talk with someone, immediately contact:
Alaska Careline 1-877-266-4357 (Toll free anytime)
Or text 4help to 839863 (3:00-11:00 pm Tuesday-Saturday)
National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255 (273-TALK)
Internet and Technology Questions
Contact your local regional IT staff.
Course Content Questions
Talk with your learning partner or contact your course facilitator
Contact learning partner, or your facilitator at: email@example.com
If any of the course topics bring up painful memories or cause you stress, below are some options for you to consider.
- Do the self-care activities that work for you: mindful breathing, walking in nature, relaxation exercises, etc.
- Talk to someone in your community; someone you feel safe and supported by.
- Talk to your learning partner.
- Talk to your supervisor.
- Talk to someone from your EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Reach out to your local behavioral health support system.
- Reach out to a counselor.
- If you are in crisis and feel the need to talk with someone immediately:
Call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 (273-TALK)